So… here is my second review and it will be on one of the products that have changed my life. Dear all please stand up for a round of applause for what I truly believe is the EXFOLIATOR OF THE YEAR…THE NEOGEN BIO PEEL GAUZE!
Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine is well known exfoliator product in the K-beauty industry and it has now also conquered the western market and is available in shops like Selfridges and Sephora.
Here are the 5 top reasons why I love this product and why you should buy it too:
- it is a chemical exfoliator with natural AHA, meaning that there will not be anymore rub-rub and scar-scar of the face. No more redness due to too much pressure used to remove the dead skin. With its two faced application it allows you to remove make up at the comfort of 2 fingers.
- it is a two-in-one product meaning that the rougher part is used to exfoliate the skin and the smooth part is used to soothe the skin. Please find the photo below to see the different parts of the pad as well as how efficient the rough part is to remove the junk from my face ( I know, I know, disgusting but it was necessary to show you how well these pads work).
- The product is very low maintenance, you always have a fresh stash ready for your next application as the pads are enclosed in this very sturdy plastic container, no need to use spoons or extra methods to not contaminate the product or avoid it getting dirty.
- The pads last for a long time. The chemical agent used is very strong so this is not an everyday exfoliator. It is meant to be used once a week, for sensitive skin I recommend twice a month. There are 30 pads inside so it should last you a good 5 months.
- It works instantly. You will notice a difference the morning after; over the course of use of the whole container you will notice your skin texture getting finer and finer and it also helps with the removal of acne scars and prevents the formation of black and white heads. I reaaaally recommend this for my acne-prone oily skin sisters: this helps up a lot with the prevention of buildup of dead skin on pores, which are the main cause for clogged pores and break outs.
The ratings for the product are:
Packaging: 4/5 very refined;
Value: 2/5 it is quite on the expensive side of products, I paid £30 for it and you can easily find dupes product like NipandFab glycolic fix pads for just £6.29;
I bought this at P2bus in Chinatown in London for £30. You can easily buy it in Selfridges for less.
here are the link to my top 3 recommended shop on where to get this product:
I hope that you find this review useful and if there are any specific products that you are interested into, please do not hesitate to comment below. As a skincare products junkie I love to try out new products and why not let me be your little guinea pig before committing to them?!